Saturday, March 26, 2011

Returning to the 20's

Well it has finally happened, I have officially hit 20 for the 2nd time!!  Or as some people say I have turned 40!!  I had mentioned to Ashi that I would love to have a Roarin' 20's themed party for my Return to 20, but he informed me that he would be traveling the week of my birthday and wasn't sure it was doable.  So we were going to have a family lunch and then dinner with friends.

Well Ashi, said he was sorry he couldn't give me the party I wanted so he bought me a 20's style dress to wear for lunch and he would wear a suit.  Well when we got to the restaurant I was surprised by a great group of friends all dressed in 20's garb!!!! 




It was amazing.  The staff at the restaurant were even dressed up and went out of their way to make it a very special day.  This included making a very delicious sugar free cake for me!!!  I have said it in a previous post, but I am telling everybody, "You have to visit Chocopologie Dubai they are an awesome restaurant with great food, fantastic desserts and a truly amazing staff!!!!

Call and make a reservation 042329880 or just stop by for a fantastic dining experience!!!  They are located at DFC across the bridge from Macaroni Grill and just past m0re.

Thanks everybody for making my birthday extra special!!!!

No comments: