Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Masked Evening

Me with the girls

                                                               Samia with the girls

Masks, Masks, Masks

Our friends Mark & Samia just returned from a short holiday in Venice. They brought back blank canvased masks for the girls and myself to decorate. On the weekend Samia and I took the 3 younger girls to Dragon Mart to hunt for trimmings and decorations. Yesterday we met at their place for an evening of decorating and pizza. I forgot to bring my camera so I will have to wait until I get some pictures from Mark. The girls did a great job and had a lot of fun. Sabeena and Maya both decorated a Kitty mask each..


Sabeena used different shades of teal paint (to match the centerpiece jewel she had bought the day before). Maya used, hot pink, red and green. Katya and Amani had more abstract masks.


Amani decorated in a black and silver theme while Katya used red, orange, black and silver.


My mask was the same as Amani's and I decorated in Black and white with some silver accent.

2 comments:

G and G Nut said...

Sindi,
Wow, you and your family are leading such an exciting life! I loved reading your Christmas 2009 review. You have a beautiful, talented family. Way to go, Mom!
Love,
Karen

SindiRoo said...

Thanks Karen!! My older girls are going to go to girls camp with you!! I am so excited for them.